Re: [IRCA] Status of Denver stations (8/15)

Re: [IRCA] Status of Denver stations (8/15)

I think 1570 is leased by the same people leasing the 1510 signal.
ANd I think 870 is all satelitted, so IM not surprised they're running a
dead carrier.. obviously the programming is so bad, not even management is
listening, otherwise theyd know it's dead air.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.