[IRCA] Short trip to the Northwest

Eloise & I + her parents will be travelling to Seattle to see our daughter/granddaughter Jenny commencing August 4 with return on the evening of August 12.

We will be staying at Super 8 Motel in Eugene both ways on the way up & back & while in Seattle at Travelodge Seattle Midtown, 8512 Aurora Ave North, Seattle 98103...(206) 522-5000.

I can be contacted on my cell phone (415) 260-1148 if so desired.

Will check back with everyone upon return.

Regards

Don