Re: [IRCA] IRCA #51-31-5/KJR 950

Bill,

KJR being on Harbor Island for years running 5 KW U2 ran their power
basically N/S. But when they moved to Vashon and co-located with KGNW
820, they boosted to their 50 gallons and shot their fiqure eight NE/SW,
not as much signal directed to Vancouver, but they sure send a big chunk
of it to SW, my direction. I hear they are heard well in Europe too.

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager