Re: [IRCA] Propagation and DX differences

Re: [IRCA] Propagation and DX differences

Nick,

I heard and QSL'd my first TPs, TA's, and DUs in 1966 while living in
Seward AK. But the dial was alive with them in the late 60s and 70s here
on the coast. Not as many, as they were not on splits as yet, but if the
channel was clear, I would hear them often. 780 4YA was common, 1ZD then
on 1000 was also common on MMs.  But I did not have the receivers of
today and there were not as many choices.

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager