Re: [IRCA] Question for N.W. DXers OT

Thanks Bruce,

I'm going to print out your reply (below) & tape it to my sun visor in the car :-)....

Don

Bruce Portzer wrote:
Don

Just make sure you reach your destination before rush hour starts in Tacoma and Seattle. If you pass through Portland at noon, things should work out fine (assuming you eat your lunch fast enough). Much later than that and you'll get to experience some of America's worst rush hour traffic.

Bruce

Donald K. Kaskey wrote:
Many thanks to Kevin, Scott, Mark, Pat and anyone I may have missed.......Looks like I'll be taking I-205....We should hit there around noon on 8/4 but probably around commute hour on 8/11. I'll be careful.

Don