[IRCA] NW EWE improvements

Greetings,

Out to the backyard to raise the NW EWE again. Now 25X60X25. However, I
lost a bit of the NW angle by a couple feet. I will have to get that
back later. It has been raining and windy today and not fun to be out in
and it was 58 degrees. I also had to add about 6 feet of wire. I
readjusted the pot and comparing the NW EWE with the beverage, here are
the results on the Portland frequencies which is close to 180 degrees
off the back at 70-80 miles away. The beverage is aimed East. Portland
is SE.

FREQ          NW EWE         BEV

620              S7                   S9+15
750              S4                   S9+18
800              S0/CKOR        S9+5
860              S6                   S9+20
910              S5                   S9+15
970              S1                   S9
1010            S1                   S9
1040            S1/CKST         S8
1080            S4                   S9+10
1150            KKNW             S8
1190            S5                   S9+10
1230             Local              Local
1330             S1                  S9
1360             S0                  S9
1410             S1/CFUN        S5
1450             KBKW             S5
1480             S1/KNTB         S7
1520             S4                   S9+10
1550             S5 (SAH)         S9+5
1600             S1/KVRI           S8
1640             S1                    S9

1360 has splatter from local KAST 1370, so if any KUIK is on 1360 off
the NW EWE, I cannot hear it. KUIK is decent off the Eastern beverage.
   One nice thing to note, is with stations like KEX weaker, there is
little if any IBOC on 1180 KLAY and 1200 CJRJ.
   I still have more to do with the NW EWE, but at least I gained a bit
of height today. Now to get the angle back a bit more to the NW.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager