To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 12:09 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Summer daytime skip

Greetings everyone,

I hve noticed  lot of daytime skip this June. Short skip days, like
Eastern OR/WA graveyarders popping in at times with a lot of fading even
around Noon. Hard to adjust the termination on the WNW EWE even as early
at 5:00 PM PDT with unstabe signals. An unusual Summer so far for skip.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager