Re: [IRCA] Wow! On Line DX Report Form! Further thoughts

Re: [IRCA] Wow! On Line DX Report Form! Further thoughts

Hello Patrick
  I guess my patience starts to go with age hi! I'll keep my eye open for the mail man. I had problems with 660 CFFR. I visited the station on my vacation, got a tour, goodies and the QSL. Great.
  Barry

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Of course CEs work long hours. Most people do. That is the story of life
in this day. But I have found that a visit to a station does produce a
QSL. In the case of WBIX, I had forgotten that Jim was handling the
requests (Sorry Jim). With Jim at the helm, you can be sure that your
QSL will be forthcoming.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin