Re: [IRCA] CBS FM HD antenna tower Portland Oregon (OT)

Re: [IRCA] CBS FM HD antenna tower Portland Oregon (OT)

Woah, $1million for an Antenna? Im no engineer, but that seems very very
steep to me. $1 mil is probably for the entire HD conversion for all 5
stations.

How can he forget what country HE is going to set up a new 200KW AM station
in? When he remembers what country it's in, let us know.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com

--
Sincerely,