From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 5:43 PM
To: mwoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; wienbob@xxxxxxx; BACONTI@xxxxxxx;
gaylemt@xxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; martinfoltz@xxxxxxx;
martin.foltz@xxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
showe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] New MW QSL (KHMO-1070)

1070   KHMO  MO, Hannibal, received a very friendly letter from Gary L.
Glaenzer-Chief Operator in 28d for CD report and SASE. Also enclosed
pattern info & maps for both day & night. He was very surprised of my
reception. Address: 119 North 3rd Street, Hannibal  MO  63401-0711 I am
very pleased with this. Of the three stations I heard on May 2nd & 3rd,
on 1070, KHMO-MO, KVKK-MN, and KNTH-TX, I have got verie letter rplies
on all three in less than a month!  MO #23, MW QSL #2993. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager