Re: [IRCA] PART 15 QUESTION

Hi Dennis,

Although some people may disagre, the transmitter mounted on top of the tower would be illegal if it used any part of the tower as a ground or if it had a lead in separate from the tower that connects to a ground rod. This has been discussed to death on the part 15 mailing lists and other internet resources. There is even a part 15 web site where this has been discussed.

I am a bit concerned that this thread is going off topic. So we should probably consider wrapping it up and discussing this elsewhere.

Bill Harms

vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello.

Below is a link to a company that sells Part 15
transmitters.  Also Part 15 information.
http://www.am1000rangemaster.com/

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA