Re: [IRCA] PART 15 QUESTION

Hello.

Below is a link to a company that sells Part 15
transmitters.  Also Part 15 information.
http://www.am1000rangemaster.com/

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA

ROKULIEN

The Peace Kingdom Morokulien, located right on the border between Norway and Sweden, just northwest of Charlottenberg, ARCTIC RADIO CLUB starts a new radio station (RSL-restricted special license) on mediumwave on December 28, 2009 thanks to good cooperation with the chairman  of ARIM, Amateur Radiooperators in Morokulien.

Arctic Radio Club of Sweden and the Peace Kingdom Morokulien jointly celebrate their 50th anniversaries by these broadcasts.

The r
adio station's main frequency is 1584 kHz, but some test broadcasts will also be carried out on 1602 kHz. The power is approximately 400 watts. The coordinates of the transmitting station is: N 59 degrees, 56 min, 15 sec. E 12 degrees, 12 minutes, 30 seconds. All information on transmissions, frequencies and possible additional test transmissions will be announced at ARC News Flash: www.radioenthusiasts.blogspot.com.

Official broadcast schedule:
28.12.2009 00:00 - 01:00                                         All times are Swedish Standard Time.
28.12.2009 14:00 - 15:00                                                   (UTC + 1 hour)
30.12.2009 09:00 - 10:00
06.01.2010 09:00 - 10:00
10.01.2010 14:00 - 15:30
10.01.2010 21:00 - 23:00
Transmission will be in Swedish, but some small part in English occurs. Station Identification will be in both languages.

ARC concludes its celebration with broadcasts on Sunday 10 January, 2010.

For those interested, a unique QSL card will be printed. This is of course, a QSL card for the first mediumwavetransmission from the Peace Kingdom Morokulien.

See more on the Peace Kingdom Morokulien:

a movie made by Swedish TV this year:
www. svtplay.se/v/1695307/varmlandsnytt/morokulien-50-ar
www.morokulieninfocenter.com
www.fredsmonumentet.com / index.html

Please contact the ARCTIC RADIO, PO Box 5050, SE-350 05 Växjö, Sweden.
Email: arctic.radio.morokulien @ telia.com

Reception reports are welcome to the above addresses and if you request a printed QSL-card for the correct reception report, please include 2 stamps for Swedish domestic postage.

By letter correspondence please enter your email address and we can notify you of further commemorative broadcasts in 2010.

(via Bengt Ericson/ARC)