[IRCA] TP's for May 24

Started listening at 1145, and "listened" for half an hour, trying to catch some of John's DU DX, but guess he must have gathered it  mostly up for himself.

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash):  none

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 738 at  1207UT; sort of islandish sounding instrumental mx, so I'm guessing Tahiti, as neither 702 or 774 Aussies were delivering much even in the way of carriers at that time.

Burbles in the splatter and noise:  774 DU inflected talk at 1150UT

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter): none; most carriers outside of 1098 and the two a above were very wimpy indeed

by 1215UT, even the wimpy carriers had pretty much died, and so had my enthusiasm for anything other than logging a few more Z's.

best wishes,

Nick