Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Monday

At 05:39 AM 5/19/2008, you wrote:
>Some MW TP reception this morning with 738 poor DU talk, 891 weak DU talk and music (male vocal "Catch a Falling Star"), 1116 with very poor/poor DU talk--1209-1230 utc.
>LWBC Far East Russians not so good today, 153 poor, 180 poor, 279 poor at 1139 utc.
>Steve
>NE Oregon
>R75, AR7030, longwires

I was up at the same time for a change and noted lots of DU carriers.  1098 was by far the strongest, but as for audio, there were some barely there's on 738, 612, 1116.  No audio on the LW...only weakish carriers.  Nothing from the JJ stations, and nothing much on the upper end of the band either.  Nothing on that new tropical bander from Australia either, although the 3 120 m Aussies were present with weak audio only.......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC