Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KATQ Plentywood Pictures & Website (WAS Re:1070)

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KATQ Plentywood Pictures & Website (WAS Re:1070)

And as I told KATQ's Contract Engineer, he is glad I let him kjnow and he
will make sure this issue is addressed immediately.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
www.radio-talk.net