Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DX Tip? WPLN 1430 TN

i would "ask him to rem,ove wording like that".... thats like calling out a
station for definately cheating when you have absolutely no proof.. and
anything less then Field Intensity Measurements or more conclusive proof
would be required.

Paul

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 11:22 AM, HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS <