Re: [IRCA] Tried a couple new portables today.

Re: [IRCA] Tried a couple new portables today.

Hey Kaz:

It's likely that your little gray SRF-59 needs a tune-up, since they are
somewhat notorious for needing an alignment out of the package.

Last I heard Gary DeBock had room on his bench with a few days turn-around
- he can get 'em to where they need to be!

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA