Re: [IRCA] KMAS 1030 Shelton/Olympia, WA

Re: [IRCA] KMAS 1030 Shelton/Olympia, WA

Tom:

The tones on stream two are just one long, loud, continuous, never ending
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP

Anyways, I DID email KMAS and asked what was going on so I will let you
know.

Also, if they are going to stream, why don't they stream the actual over the
air signal and not a stream entirely seperate frpm the regular statiojn?
They have to pay music licensing as it is, so why not make the best of it
and stream the station?

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
www.radio-talk.net