[IRCA] KMAS 1030 Shelton/Olympia, WA

I've been listening to their webstream for the last 90 mintues. I haven't
heard a single on air personality even though they have people listed, form
Jones Radio Oldies Network, as being on all day and night. I haven't heard a
single liner, promo, id or commercial.

I see where they are licensed for 10,000 watts Day and 1000 Watts Night. Do
they per chance sign off at night and what Im hearing is just a web feed?

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.