[IRCA] Grayland TPs for 04-18-08

--
Good Day,

I agree with Nick & Bill about this morning being
better.  Heard my one and only Australian this morning
on 702.  Below are TP stations not heard on the 2 previous
mornings.

189       Russia, Radio Rossii 1133 good with man in Russian.

234       Russia, Radio Rossii 1135 fair with man in Russian.

603       Republic of Korea, HLSA weak-fair at 1316 with
             man in Korean.

702      Australia, 2BL 1142 good to gone in 2 minutes.  Man
            recording sports news.

729      Japan, JOCK 1145 weak-fair with instrumental music and
            splatter.

738      Tahiti, 1116 fair with Island music.

801      Unknown, 1326 very weak with music.

864      Japan, JO?? 1200 weak with pips, tone and man
            in Japanese.

891      Japan, JOHK 1329 weak with woman in Japanese // 594.

918      Unknown 1158 weak with Asian language, music and
            much splatter.

927      Unknown, 1204 very weak with bits of Asian language.

981      China, 1208 fair with man/woman in Chinese.

1251    China, 1237 fair with man in Chinese and women singing.

Dennis,
Grayland, WA
JRC 545 R-8B
800' SW bog