[IRCA] Remote Operation of G313e SDR

This was just posted to the Winradio 3xx e-list. I(f you are interested in remoting this very nice SDR, this seems to be a good contact.Hi
I have installed the G313 CSO and if any list member has the client and
wishes to test my output and try the 313i online then contact me
<mailto:david.towers%40ntlworld.com>david.towers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
for connection details and password
The radio will only be available when I am online.
I am not sure how many connections can be made at the same time and this
will be experimental to test the system
73
dave
--
G8SZX Glenfield Leicester IO92jp
webpage

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)