Re: [IRCA] Possible IBOC sighting

Patrick Martin wrote:
Don,

I have not heard any IBOC on KIRO. But I too have been hearing IBOC on
710 from someone. I figured KDWN is likely. I do know WGN is IBOC, but I
don't get IBOC from them unless the Midwest is good or/and I use the
beverage.

Definitely KDWN. I'm in Vegas tonight and the hisssssssss is loud. I understand it's giving KSPN 710 fits within its local coverage area in LA.

(Keep an ear on the KDWN hiss over the course of this week - there may be some work going on at KDWN that may have it going on and off.)