[IRCA] KBUZ et al

Pat,

I remember KBUZ, in fact I remember their predecessor KTYL.  First heard
on 1490 from Iowa in 1950 and records show it was verified altho I also
show KTYL heard on 1310 after the switch and not verified.  From
California I heard 4 sets of calls for this station, starting with
KBUZ.  About 22-24 years ago local KMKY, then KDIA, was in financial
trouble and off the air for quite an extended time.  I had a ball with
1300 & 1310 (1320 didn't reward me with much) and caught a few of the
Mesa calls then.  By that time I had stopped sending for QSLs, after all
my international veries were lost in a flood around 1974 or so.

Don K.
S.F. CA