Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Nice Pat, Congratulations!

I listened for about 15-20 minutes this eve around 1920-1935 PDT and finally got an ID from your KGED-1680-Fresno.  Tried for the local on 1260, what is it-KSFP?, but they didn't give an ID
during their religious call in show at 1930.  Other than that not much happening on the dials at that hour.

Don K.
S.F. CA