Re: [IRCA] QSLing

Thank you John. Much appreciated. The QSL is the icing on the cake. It
is great to hear the station, but getting that letter or card back makes
it all worthwhile. I remember well talking on the phone with Ernie
Cooper on QSLing and the work he went through, but after all is said and
done, looking through the QSLs on a rainy day and remembering all of the
history and stories on how that QSL was obtained is special. My only
regret is I did not QSL more, as there were years I was not nearly as
active at it. But it all comes back to the old saying "If you knew then,
what you know now". I remember as a kid QSLing and the prize was trying
get as many as you could. Now, years later, I look back on the history,
as each one tells a story.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin