Re: [IRCA] QSLing

Now that is QSL John.

I'm not much of a QSL'er myself, I just enjoy the hobby and knowing I've
heard the stations for the most part. I only request a QSL if it's some real
spectacular reception or whatever.

Hopefully, I'll be meeting the Owner of a station from the South {acific
whos promised to come meet me when he's in the US later this year.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com