Re: [IRCA] FW: WHBC 1480 kHz Canton, OH DX Test

Re: [IRCA] FW: WHBC 1480 kHz Canton, OH DX Test

I agree, sweeptones and morse code would suffice even on night
power/pattern. We should be greatful for what they are willing to do and not
fuss they can't do their day power/pattern at night.

I doubt we'll be able to get a full power DX Test out of WHBC. I doubt the
CE who was the one who made the final decision. We need to let them operate
who they interpret the law and can't complain if it isn't in our favor.

Paul Walker
www.realradio.com