Re: [IRCA] WCKY-1530

>>broadcast 10 seconds of dead air at TOH when there should've been a
legal

Paul: My local WNDE-1260 resembles that remark.  Last Sunday during the
NASCAR race they had at least one such episode of TOH dead air.  In fact
it has happened many times.  I won't say once per race but more often
than I care to count.  It's actually too bad, they have a pretty neat
liner that they put in, on occasion.  It is read by Darrell Waltrip and
he says "Sports Radio Twelve-Sixty W-N-Dale-Earnhardt.  Knowing Darrell,
he prolly thought of that it all by himself (seriously).

73,
Dave in Indy

Message: 4