Re: [IRCA] WCKY-1530

--- "Paul B. Walker, Jr."
<walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess the automation fell asleep at the wheel on
> this one.. and didn't
> kick back in after the game

WRONG. The automation system does exactly what it's
told to do.

> WCKY seems to be NOTORIOUS for having automation
> problems.. I've heard them
> broadcast 10 seconds of dead air at TOH when there
> should've been a legal
> id. others have reproted double audio ,etc.

There's not a thing wrong with the automation. It's
the dimbulbs programming it. And on Prophet it's HARD
to do double audio, you have to be really lazy in your
setting up the playlist. Yes, WVOC is bad about the
very same thing, and there's NOTHING wrong with the
automation. It's the humans putting in the data the
automation has to follow....and follow it does.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net