Re: [IRCA] WCKY-1530

--- k4ape <k4ape@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another odd thing is on 1530 right now. WCKY is
> running a loop that says,
> "CBS radio networks, channel 44." Seems like,
> perhaps, that a few stations
> got caught being a sleep at the wheel when the
> baskeball games ended
> tonight.

Actually they most likely are unattended and the sat
provider failed to send a "closure" which is a tone
that makes the automation system advance to the next
event. It could be that the automation didn't hear the
closure, but I BET the network screwed up. It's
 way too common, but the network won't EVER admit to
mistakes.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net