[IRCA] 1215 in audio on the west coast

Hi everyone!  Spent a wonderful sunny and mild afternoon repairing antennae that had been downed by our winter storms.  Listening right now to fair audio of presumed Virgin Radio with usual format on 1215 at 01:43 UTC, best heard on my Perseus SDR in AM.  Very easy to see on the spectrum monitor, and better than my beloved AOR 7030+ at the moment.  Who knows what the night will bring!  Nothing noted on 1575, though.  By the way, having some fun listening to DRM broadcasts on SW, including CRI on 6080, which I think is via Sackville with about 98% copy in English. (also with Perseus and DREAM software).......Walt.