Re: [IRCA] UNID Bluegrass Station on 980

Re: [IRCA] UNID Bluegrass Station on 980

I listened again this morning (Friday) at about 0830-0900 but heard nothing
on 980 this morning but WTEM in Washington- no trace of bluegrass.  I have
not heard it again in the evening either in the car or on the FRG7 at home,
just last Wednesday morning in the car on the morning commute, in the Dover
DE area.

John Cereghin WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE

--