From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of John Cereghin
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:36 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America;
abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] UNID Bluegrass Station on 980

Commuting DX this morning in the car about 0830 Eastern pulled in an
unidentified station on 980, mixing with WTEM in Washington DC with
bluegrass music, rather strong at times, but with no announcements or IDs (I
had to get out of the car once or twice and the station did go into a few
deep fades), logged in the Dover, Delaware area. Possibilities?  I don't
have my materials with me at work but Google isn't much help.  It lists
WHAW-980 in Weston WV as a possibility, as running some bluegrass but their
primary format seems to be mainly classic rock and oldies.  May have to try
again tonight and tomorrow.

John Cereghin WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE

--