Re: [IRCA] KXOR-660 etal

There is an FCC. However, if they acted on every single DX'ers report of "I
think this station is running over powered" that's all they'd ever be
investigating.

As much as I don't like stations running overpower, they have other pressing
matters to attend to. And unless you have field measurements to prove the
excessive power claim, they won't do anything (Just like a friend in the SE
USA who took Field Inesntiy Measurements on a station who was supposed to be
running 101 Watts at night, but was, instead, running 4000... the FCC will
be acting on THAT!)

Paul

--
Sincerely,