Re: [IRCA] DX'ing Back in the Day

Mike Hawkins wrote:
Russ,

I don't have a complete listing of stations that have been on the air, but I
probably have better than 95% of them itemized.  If you need to figure out
who's who, let me know if I can help.

And I've got a collection of Broadcasting Yearbooks back to 1936 that's now better than half complete, as well as near-complete runs of Vane Jones logs, WRTH, a fairly decent set of White's logs, and whatnot - so if anyone has vintage DX that needs ID'ing, drop me a line off-list and I'm happy to help!