Re: [IRCA] DX'ing Back in the Day

Russ,

The last time I checked out my tapes from 1979-80 on DU DX, I was amazed
the difference in Pacific DX compared to today. DUs and Pacific stations
all over. I still have the same EWE antenna, but conditions are not the
same as they were were nearly 30 years ago. Yet most of the channels are
still clear. Or as clear as they were then. A person really gets the
idea how things do change. A guess the old saying goes "Being at the
right place at the right time" really fits in DXing.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager