Re: [IRCA] KAST to 1700

Powell & Mike,

Thanks for the info. Good! I am happy that 1700 would probably not
become a reality. 1570 was a CP for 50/1 KW for Warrenton, but the tx
site was going to be next to KAST and one tower would be used. That CP
never went anywhere either. The station was basically going to be a
relay for KPAM-860-Portland. Pamphin wanted a NW Network for his talk
shows. I think they even wanted a 50 KWer in the Puget Sound on 740. I
am glad none of that came to be either. I hope it never does.
  On a side note, there is a CP for Raymond WA for 1350 with 5/.5 KW. I
wonder if that will be built?
1340 KAPA couldn't make it after KSWW-97.7 came on and now the 1340 is
in Tumwater run by KUOW.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin