Re: [IRCA] New filter for the Sony SRF-M37V = a new radio!

Re: [IRCA] New filter for the Sony SRF-M37V = a new radio!

     I don't suppose an idiot like me could accomplish this modification, could I? I have a SONY SRF-M37, and while I like the digital readout, I prefer the SRF-59 as far as what it can get out of the air.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!