Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Two new catches on SRF-59 ULR in Toronto

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Two new catches on SRF-59 ULR in Toronto

Thanks to all those who solved my 560 Frostburg unID. It's a relog, but nice
to have that one settled. It was my prime suspect.

550 Anne Murray likely was NC. Too bad I didn't get more on this.
540 is definitely WLIE as a few of you suggest ... caught an ID this
morning.

960 ID that included 1400... maybe that was Missouri, which I have heard in
Toronbto before back - I think - in the days when there used to be Frequency
Checks. . I will keep trying for a better ID.

Thank you to all those who helped!

Saul