Re: [IRCA] WIMA DX test

Alas, same here near Seattle, with 6,000 watt 1150-KKNW only 15-20 degrees
off of the beam to Lima, Ohio.  I got a good audio phase null on KKNW,
superior to the whip/long wire null, but that allowed 1160-KSL's IBOC hiss
to take over.

Thanks to the organizers - hopefully many of you out there picked it up!

73 - Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA