[IRCA] WIMA 1150 test heard ONT / SRF observations

[IRCA] WIMA 1150 test heard ONT / SRF observations

My alarm didn't go off - must have forgot to set it. But awoke at 0230 EST
after an intense, horrible dream about the electoral primaries and managed
to get some morse code on 1150 underneath a dominant CKOC. This was using
the SRF-59. Unneeded here and at Burnt River. I tried my Sony ICF2003
portable (which is distinguished by its having lower-band FM covering
channels 5 and 6, for Japanese or other users) and also managed some weak
code. (I have no external antenna here for the ICF2003). The ICF2003
actually outperforms the SRF59 on the upper bands where I have strong bleed
from three stations one mile away. But one of those same stations bleeds way
down the band in a spot near 640 on the ICF and does not do that on the SRF.

Saul