Re: [IRCA] ABDX DXer Reports 3 TA's Received on SRF-M37V In Newfoundland!

Re: [IRCA] ABDX DXer Reports 3 TA's Received on SRF-M37V In Newfoundland!

Gary,
Who will be the first dxer to throw an Ultralight from one country into
another?  There ought to be a few places along the US/Mex, US/Canada border
where that could be done without INS/RCMP/Homeland Security giving chase.
Then there would be the toss across three states times four (different
directions from the corner of each state) from the Four Corners region of
the SW.  I bet I could catch a bass on one rigged with treble hooks.  Film
at 11:00 ;).
73 Gil