Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] What a morning! TPs

Hi Patrick:

	DW 1548 was fairly common in Korea. I remember listening to them in the
middle of the night with a decent signal. The easiest way to ID them is
to listen for their distinctive interval signal.

	4QD was an easy catch in the summer if the thunderstorm noise was low.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com