Re: [IRCA] What a morning! TPs

Hi Bill,

This morning was a surprise, but not early on. Before 1500 it was rather
dull with mostly weak signals. I did note 4QR 612 too, but nothing much.
It started to pick up after 1600 and some TPs stayed in until after
1700. I dubbed the cassette to CD for DW 1548 and ran it through some EQ
and I can easily hear the GG/EE discussion, especially after 1630.
Listed as 400 KW. I believe it has been logged at Grayland and I think
Nick heard it out to sea. This is my first here.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager