Re: [IRCA] UltraLight Firsts and Records: As of Jan 1, 2008

Re: [IRCA] UltraLight Firsts and Records: As of Jan 1, 2008

Hi John:

I would add my 12/29/2007 50kw catch for the records section: 1200-WOAI at
1,764 miles from Bainbridge Island, WA.

Thanks to Russ for the nomination: I remember getting 530 Turks and Caicos
on 12/9/2007 with an outboard loop, but can't remember if I took the
SRF-59 away from the loop or not, so in the interest of having barefoot
records, Brett keeps the first to hear Turks & Caicos!

Kevin