[IRCA] AM HD "DX" loggings

Just looked down at my Sangean HDT-1 as I was getting up to go
downstairs and have some dinner (1956 EST), and it was displaying text
and an audio lock from WBZ. The audio went away as soon as I reached
down to turn on the stereo again...but now I have a nice digital audio
lock on WFAN. I'm not sure I'd call it "DX" with a straight face, but
it's interesting (once, maybe) to hear WFAN with absolutely zero noise
or interference, anyway.

This is all just with the factory-supplied cheapo plastic loop antenna.
Gotta set up something better with that radio soon...

(Rochester NY)