Re: [IRCA] QSL??? DX test CFFX 960

Now now girls, kiddies, no one ever implied I wasn't gratefull, or grapefruit, or unhappy with whatever I get.  But then, "whatever I get" doesn't include toilet tissue with station logo on it... that's not a QSL and never will be.   Don't settle for imitations.  Last I checked, the term "QSL" is a historical ham radio term, and is still defined as a "card."  [QST.com] There are enough revisionists out there.  A QSL is a card.  Cyber gets flushed into the cyber-toilet...  to put it simply, e-QSLs reek, or to put it mildly, "just stink."

Every non-QSL replies received by a listener is a golden opportunity by the listener to inform and educate a station on the "history" and offer the opportunity to be a part of it.  Good will, and not "what I can get" is what the hobby is about.  Where are the marketing people in this group???

I only asked, paper or plastic, credit of debit, QSL card or letter.

Konnie
SW CT