[IRCA] 910 Unid

I'll concur with Russ.  I was listening to 910 (again)
on the SRF-59 last night and heard "3WR" around 2330.
Also in the mix at that time, the Cuban and WSBA (York
PA).   When I awoke this morning it was all "Praise
910" from Apollo PA (WAVL).

My location in Toronto is about 15 minutes northwest
of Saul's place so we would have similar reception
conditions.

Niel Wolfish
Toronto

--- Saul Chernos <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 910: a basketball game between the Dukes and
something that sounds
> like JMU.
> It IDed as the JMU (or whagtever) Network. There was
also a reference
> Charleston.

JMU probably refers to James Madison University in VA.
Their nickname
is "The Dukes". The lost to the College of Charleston
( SC ) last night
in a tournament. 910 would have been WWR Roanoke VA on
their network.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )

      Looking for a X-Mas gift?  Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/