[IRCA] UltraLight Yahoo Group or Similar

[IRCA] UltraLight Yahoo Group or Similar

John.

I agree completely with the idea of a Yahoo group!  I've been waiting to
see what the rules are for Ultralight's before buying one but I'm
fascinated with the low cost small radio idea.  The Ultralights ARE sort
of taking over the IRCA list and it would be a lot more convenient to
have an Ultralight Yahoo group so people could upload files etc.  It's
got my vote.

Rob