Re: [IRCA] DX test CFFX 960 Kingston ON

>For DXers who have e-mail, we really really really really want
>the reports via e-mail, if at all humanly possible.

If anyone knows of someone who doesn't have internet access, yet would like email, drop me a note off list.  Obviously they aren't reading this.

I still run a FIDO bulletin board with dial-up access, and email access.  It can be accessed even by a DOS machine with a terminal program like Telix.  These days unlimited long distance is universally available, while internet (DSL, cable modem) is not.  For many, satellite internet is too expensive.

The WWV solar reports come from the same system, so the reliability is known.  I also host the SMTP server in my office, and have extensive SPAM filtering.  This will be here as long as I can keep it running.

I do not charge for bulletin board access, so this is not a commercial (grin).

Craig Healy
Providence, RI